Explore our services
Shop Front Window Scratch Removal & Repair
- We repair scratched or damaged glass on all retail shops and commercial property;
Including graffiti scratches, acid etching, chemical damage, stone chips & cracks.
Home Window and Glass Item Scratch Removal & Repair
- We remove scratches from all household glass items such as windows, glass tables,
shower screens, glass roofs, conservatories, ceramic hobs, mirrors and fish tanks.
Construction & Building Site Glass Repairs
We repair all glass used in building and construction. Whether Caused by cleaning
or worker damage we can restore the glass and save you the replacement costs!.
Marine Glass, Plastic, Metal, and Gelcoat Scratch Repair
We remove scratches from glass, plastic, metal and gelcoat surfaces, we polish
salt stains, chemical damage and apply a coating to prevent future damage.
Public Transport Scratched Glass Repairs
We repair scratched glass mainly Graffiti Scratches and Acid Etching on public
transport buses, trams and trains we supply a full renovation and protection service.
Windscreen & Vehicle Glass Repairs
If your windscreen or other car window have been scratched, chipped or cracked
we can repair and restore the glass to it's original condition quickly and cheaply.
Our own repair services are currently available in 28 countries and growing, Glass Polish technicians operate and travel worldwide to provide first class repair services. We spent both time and money developing our own unique Glass Repair System, combined with specialist training and experience our skilled technicians repair scratched glass with zero distortion up to 3 times faster than any of our competitors. We have built up a reputation for quality, reliability and value for money, all of our work is guaranteed to exceed any industry standards.
Beware the Glass Repair Cowboys: their short cuts and bad practice are not necessarily “transparent” at first!! - November 12th, 2010
Glass Polish Ltd has become increasingly aware in recent times, of a new scam in the glass repair industry.
Covent Garden started out life in Victorian times as a fruit and vegetable market, and that connection was recently resurrected, albeit very tenuously, as Apple opened it’s flagship store in this historic location in Central London.
Sports fans are guaranteed a great view of the 2014 Commonwealth Games, through the innovative techniques of a UK wide Glass Repair Company - November 1st, 2010
The Scotstoun Stadium in Glasgow, which will be one of the venues used to host the 2014 Commonwealth Games, has recently received an £18 million refurbishment. Unlike the recent Commonwealth Games in Delhi, Barr Construction and their subcontractors have completed the work in plenty of time, four years ahead of the next Commonwealth Games!! One of the subcontractors on the project was Glass Polish Ltd, who helped keep costs down with their innovative glass scratch removal services
Glass Polish Ltd recently took their innovative glass scratch repair services across the English Channel, to the picturesque island of Guernsey.
Follow us on...
Explore our applications...
- With Glass Polish scratched glass repair has never been easier, we can remove any depth of scratch from all types of glass.
- Chips or Cracks often signal the life end of glass we can inject resin and restore the structural integrity of damaged glass.
- If vandals left graffiti scratches on your glass, we can remove them with zero distortion, at a lower cost than replacement.
- Polish away scratches or haziness from plastic and acrylic surfaces, renew your acrylic fish tanks and designer furniture.
- Some graffiti vandals use acid to attack the glass we can remove acid etching damage from glass quickly and cheaply.
- Chemical Damage, Mineral deposits or Lime scale we can polish the damage resotre the glass and apply a protective coating.
- Using an angle grinder near glass can cause splatter burn marks, we are a specialist in removing grinder splatter damage.
- Weld splatter can cause serious damage to glass, in most cases we can repair and restore the glass to it’s original condition